High Volume & Project Recruiting (RPO)
Ocean Sales Recruitment Process Outsourcing is a form of business process outsourcing where you can outsource or transfer all or part of your recruitment activities to Ocean Sales, an external provider. We manage the entire recruiting/hiring process from job profiling through the onboarding of the new hire, including staff, technology, and method and reporting. A properly managed RPO will improve your time to hire, increase the quality of the candidate pool, provide verifiable metrics, reduce cost and improve governmental compliance (Wikipedia).
An RPO includes several important benefits
- improvement in quality, cost, service and speed by leveraging economies of scale
- enabling Ocean Sales to offer recruitment processes at lower cost with economies of scope
- allowing Ocean Sales to operate as high-quality specialists
Those economies of scale and scope arise from a larger staff of recruiters, more databases of candidate resumes, and increased investment in recruitment tools and networks. RPO solutions can change fixed investment costs into variable costs that match your fluctuation in recruitment activity. RPO's avoid under-utilization or forcing costly layoffs of recruitment staff when activity is low.
Ocean sales offers an "a la carte"approach to RPO with flexible pricing strategies depending on volume, project complexity and number of Recruitment Processes needed to fulfill the project.
Indicators RPO Might Be best for You
- Unpredictable talent needs to scale recruiting resources up or down to match economic cycles and hiring demand
- Recruitment strategies not aligned to your organization goals
- Recruitment performed internally with heavy reliance on contingency firms or third party agencies
- Multiple recruitment providers and/or contracts by country and contracts are not optimized
- Many offices with small employee populations
TYPES OF RPO
- Enterprise Solutions Or End to End Recruitment Process Outsourcing - This solution entails Ocean Sales assuming total responsibility of the recruitment effort or the entire continuum. The assumption may include all recruitment for all positions or it may include a segment or segments of employment. For example, you may outsource the entire continuum for all sales positions but retain all other hiring. Ocean Sales believes the most effective partnerships begin first with the assumption of a segment of employment.
- Augmenting Solutions - Augmenting RPO partners fill the gap of proficiency where an organization is lacking. These services are wide ranging and Ocean Sales typically fills a combination of areas such as resume search and initial pre-screens and first round interviews.
- Project RPO - This RPO solution occurs when you have pre-assigned to meet a substantial headcount increase and typically within a time constraint. Project RPO can include augmentation or end-to-end services and typically has an expected service end date. Examples would include the opening of a new call center or the need to increase headcount which is expected to stabilize.
- Provider Specific RPO - This solution involves utilizing a supplier who provides a single specific expertise. Although the provider may be limited in scope of service, processing is a critical component of their services and essential to effective completion of the continuum. Examples of Provider Specific RPO work are outsourcing resume search or background checks.