Workforce planning is a process that anticipates and integrates the human resources response to an organization strategic plan. Ocean Sales workforce planning team helps you to:
- Have a strategy for the allocation of resources that allows your organization to meet its goals.
- Prepare for contingencies that could prevent your organization from attaining its goals.
- Prepare a framework for your organization's orderly growth and progress.
- Have a strategic basis for making business decisions.
- Be proactive versus reactive in anticipating workforce needs.
- Maximize organizational effectiveness by integrating your mission, strategic plan, budget, technology, and human resource needs.
Our strategic approach to workforce planning uses a systematic process for identifying, acquiring, developing, and retaining employees to meet the needs of your organization. It requires leadership; clearly articulated vision, mission, and strategic objectives; and cooperative, supportive efforts of staff in several functional areas. Workforce planning is a collaborative, inclusive, information sharing process that draws together program management, strategic planning, budget, human resources, and program staff. This planning sets your organizational direction and articulates measurable program goals and objectives. The budget operationalizes your strategic plans for the budget period. Human resources provides tools for identifying competencies needed in the workforce, as well as recruiting, developing, and training employees to build the workforce of the future.