A talent pipeline is a pool of candidates who are qualified to assume open positions that are newly created or vacated through retirement or promotion. Creating a talent pipeline begins by crafting a skills and qualifications profile for a given role and identifying people who might be strong candidates for the position. Human resources (HR) leaders then assess the gaps between the individual's current abilities and those needed to perform the target role effectively and help them to develop the necessary skills. Having a talent pipeline ensures that roles will not go unfilled for long periods or that people are not promoted before they are ready. Either of these scenarios could negatively impact a company if the empty position is in senior leadership or another crucial area.
Building a pipeline of candidates by sourcing candidates, resumes and light profiling is ideal for your company if you have an internal staffing department to screen candidates, but you are challenged by getting a solid flow of qualified candidates. The Ocean Sales service provides name generation and sourcing research such as screening candidates for suitability based on your technical criteria, determining educational background, current position, areas of expertise, and years of experience and salary requirements, obtaining current resumes, and soliciting direct contact information, including home and cell phone numbers and e-mail address. This service is conducted on a fixed fee within a tiered basis depending on base salary.
Name Generation and Sourcing Research
- Analyze your job requirements and develop a list of candidates to research.
- Present well-qualified candidates for consideration as quickly as they can be identified and evaluated. Ocean Sales' objective is to present the first candidate in approximately fourteen (14) calendar days from the effective start date of a search assignment under this service.
First Contact & Basic Candidate Profiling
- Present your job opportunity in a discreet, professional manner with compelling reasons why someone should consider joining your company
- Screen candidates for suitability based on your technical criteria
- Determine educational background, current position, areas of expertise, years of experience, and salary requirements.
- Obtain current resumes when available.
- Solicit direct contact information, including home and cell phone numbers and e-mail address.
Ocean Sales offers talent pipelining services on a flexible, flat fee for various quantities of qualified resumes.